Nidi Tec, Inc.
Location: Anaheim, CA 92807
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
Number of Positions Available: 1
Job Type: Full-Time (40 Hours per Week)
Salary: $17.00 Hourly
The Sales Administrator is an expert multi-tasker and focused on driving the productivity of our sales team. This position will work within the Sales department to achieve desired outcomes. This will primarily include assisting sales reps with order processing, credit accounts receivable questions, contracts and quotes, and other non-selling activities.
- Able to operate forklift (forklift license)
- Able to lift heavy materials
- Organize and Punctual
- Receive trucks and unload merchandise.
- Stack merchandise on racks.
- Stock warehouse with tools.
- Ensure machinery serviced and functional.
- Check in merchandise and affix labels.
- Fulfill customer orders.
- Mover materials off racks and packages for shipment.
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or request for materials, tools, or other stock items.
- Follow all safety codes.
- Place merchandise on pallets or shelves for distribution.
- Record amounts of materials or items received.
- Perform facilities maintenance.
- Sort material according to size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the warehouse supervisor/manager.
- Identify damage, loss, or surplus of goods and materials stored in the warehouse.
- Maintain records of all activities and processes pertaining to the storehouse.
- Delegate duties as necessary.
How to Apply: This is a potential On-The-Job Training (OJT) opportunity. To qualify for OJT, candidates must meet eligibility for the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Program. For more information, contact our Business Service Team at (714) 765-4350.
This article is first published on Source link