Love it or hate it, Elon Musk has become one of the most brilliant business and engineering minds of this generation. Many of his supporters compare his achievements to those of Thomas Edison, but Leonardo da Vinci may be a more appropriate comparison. Aside from his innovations, Mr. Musk’s success as CEO of Tesla has been amazing. His company EV recently exceeded market expectations, reporting earnings per share of $ 3.22 versus market expectations of $ 2.26 per share. Revenues in the first quarter of 2022 of $ 18.76 billion were higher than the projected $ 17.80 billion.
Elon Musk is the richest man in the world, and his interests go far beyond the world of EV. Under his umbrella are space, social networks, transport logistics, cryptocurrencies and other projects.
Meanwhile, Elon is a character pushing an envelope. He smoked a hookah in a podcast with Joe Rogan, took charge of regulators, senators and even presidents. He helped the besieged Ukrainian government when Russian troops invaded. His latest project was to take control of the world’s leading social media company from its board of directors. Bet against Ilona Mask at your own risk because he finds a way to emerge victorious.
The current Elon empire
Elon is a problem solver and crypto enthusiast
- He is an engineer, entrepreneur and investor.
- His management style – practical and transformational – teaches and implements strategies that make vision a reality.
- Ilona’s three rules for managers are to show why he is wrong, ask for explanations or follow orders.
- Unlike many CEOs, Elon Musk gets into weeds with the managers of his business.
- Elon believes in cryptocurrencies, but he is sensitive to energy needs, preferring proof of share rather than energy-intensive work protocols.
- Musk refers to Dogecoin and influenced prices through comments on social media.
Ideology brings in profits secondary to its interest in Twitter
- Elon Musk is worth about $ 265 billion, which is about $ 100 billion more than Jeff Bezas, the second wealthiest man.
- Elon Musk views Twitter as a “city square” and is committed to freedom of speech with less moderation of content.
- Twitter founder Jack Dorsey said: “Elon is an exceptional decision that I trust.”
- $ 44 billion, or $ 54.20 per share, was nearly 38% higher than the pre-purchase price of $ 39.31 on April 1.
The poison pill was a bluff to win time
- Initially, Twitter’s board of directors used a “strategy of poison pills to scare away Ilona Mask.
- The “poison pill” was a failed bluff.
- After trying to find an alternative buyer, the fiduciary liability of the board to shareholders forced him to accept the application on April 25th.
Now regulators will punch holes
- The SEC will have to approve the deal with Twitter.
- On April 25, Elon Musk called the SEC’s San Francisco office “shameless puppets of Wall Street vendors.” He said the SEC “does nothing to protect real shareholders”.
- Love has not been lost between the regulators and Elon Musk.
- Betting against Mr. Mask was not a lucrative way.
- With a net worth of more than a quarter of a trillion dollars, the Mask Empire continues to grow.
Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for the next edition of Tradier Rundown!
Click here to learn more about Tradier Inc.
Source: Stock news
Share price data is provided by IEX Cloud with a 15-minute delay. Chart cost data is provided by TradingView with a 15-minute delay.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views equities.com. Readers should not view the author’s statements as official recommendations and should consult with their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. To read the full disclosure, go to: http://www.equities.com/disclaimer.
This article is first published on Source link