The program, now in its third year, honors professionals who have had a positive effect in the construction, real estate and related industries in our state. There are 12 categories represented in this year’s class.
A reception will be held to celebrate on Thursday, July 7 from 5-7 p.m. at the Oklahoma History Center in Oklahoma City. Winners also will be featured in a special magazine that will be distributed at the event and inserted in The Journal Record on July 8.
“Professionals in the construction and real estate industries have faced a myriad of challenges over the past few years,” said Joe Dowd, editor for The Journal Record. “We are pleased to honor their commitment and dedication to excellence in their respective fields.”
For more information about the event, including available sponsorship opportunities or for help purchasing tickets, contact Sarah Barrow at email@example.com or 405-278-2830.
The 2022 honorees by category are:
• Architect: Farooq Karim, Rees; Zac McGrath, Manhattan Construction Co.; Matthew Peacock, Peacock Design.
• Commercial Real Estate Agent: Eric Fleske, Fleske Commercial Group; Andrea Frymire, Midwest Housing Equity Group.
• Developer: Bobby Snyder, Ashton Gray.
• Engineer: Cory Futrell, FSB; J.T. Little, FSB.
• Estimator: John Smartt, Flintco.
• General Contractor: Bryan Beavers, Bryan Beavers Construction; Kendall Carter, Thompson Construction; Katie Kochelek, Ten Key Home & Kitchen Remodels; Matt Thomas, Smith and Pickel Construction.
• Homebuilder: Jalal and Mohammad Farzaneh, Home Creations; Robert Ward, WMS Homes.
• Multifamily Property Manager: Lauren Toppins, Cherrywood Real Estate.
• Project Manager: Dennis Downs, CMSWillowbrook; Jennifer Scott, Flintco.
• Rising Star in Construction: Zach Parnell, CMSWillowbrook.
• Subcontractor: William Blake, Vesta Foundation Solutions.
• Sustainable/Green Designer: Marla Cloos, Green Home Coach LLC.
This article is first published on Source link