For many of us, that love locally grown produce “Farmer’s Market Season” is a really big deal. This weekend on Saturday, May 7, the Gateway Farmer’s Market in Texarkana Arkansas opens its Spring season.
May 7th, 2022, Gateway Farmers Market reopens for a new season.
7am until Noon, Every Tuesday, Thursday, & Saturday.
602 East Jefferson Ave, Texarkana, AR 71854
Things to expect this Saturday:
• Greens, Onions, Cabbage, Broccoli, New Potatoes, Kale, Radish’s, and more.
• Baked Goods: Fried Pies, Pecan Pies, Cakes, Zucchini Bread, Cinnamon Rolls, Cookies, Amish Bread, and much more
• Home ground cornmeal, Mixes, Seasonings, etc.
• Home canned products- Salsa, Pepper Sauce, Pickles, Peppers, Relish, and more
• Homemade Crafts
• USDA Meat
• Tomato Plants, Trees, and more
• Fresh Farm Eggs
This article is first published on Source link